A Cubic is a type of summoned creature that carries out assigned tasks faithfully!|
Currently, Temple Knights and Shillien Knights are capable of summoning a Cubic. In hunting activities, Cubics assist in attacks, both directly and indirectly. In order to summon a Cubic, one needs a certain amount of crystals and skills. These Cubics will provide a fun new element in the Lineage II world.
Types of Cubics:
- Storm Cubic: Attacks a target that its master selects with a wind knife.
- Vampiric Cubic: Has a vampiric touch that can restore its master's physical strength.
- Poltergeist Cubic: Casts a curse to its enemy with curses, such as Slow, Curse Weakness, etc.
- Life Cubic: Restores its master's HP.
- Viper Cubic: Poisons its enemy to reduce its HP.
Features of a Cubic
- Depending on the master's skill type, a Cubic may have the ability to perform multiple summons.
- No separate command window exists. According to one's assigned role, a Cubic carries out tasks using its master's intelligence.
- Along with a Cubic, a separate summoner or a pet may be kept.
- A Cubic cannot perform targeting, nor is it impacted by any type of attack. However, it can be forcefully dispersed by dispel magic.